Monday, August 22, 2011

There is still a little girl inside me


No Matter How Much I grow,
There is still a little girl inside me,
Who at times wish to conquer the world
But is afraid to come out of Cocoon

There is still a little girl inside me,
Who loves to admire rising sun every morning,
Enlightening the whole world with new light ray ,
With a hope that one day Peace will embrace the entire world

Even though I am a grown up woman now,
But I still cry to see the world fighting,
And innocent child becoming victim of it,
Who yearns for nothing but love & gentle care.

May the little child inside lives forever in everyone’s heart,
Whose feelings remain tender and vulnerable,
And may live innocent, caring and loving life eternally,
To admire the beautiful life and peaceful world






1 comment:

Charlie Roche said...

Ankita,

I can easily relate to this poem. I am a shy person and like to express myself in writing.

Charlie