Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sea- My source of Inspiration

That's me having Fun

Since childhood I love to play in the sea and admire its beauty.It’s my dream to have a house near the seashore.  I am not poetic by heart but, through this blog I want to express my feelings about the beautiful briny sea. I feel this is the best place to get rid of all your anxiety and stress. 

It’s such a pure feeling to see sunrise spreading  light all over the sea and illuminating glittery gold colour on its surface.  Early in the morning when I see whooshing waves, smell salty breeze, feel cool breeze on my face, and look at sea horizon, it makes me exuberant.  I often look at sea and feel many lessons of life can be learnt from it. Our life is like sea waves. We all know when one side of waves go up eventually other side comes down, similarly ups and downs are parts of our life and it is inevitable. Instead of cribbing about our sorrow you should be joyful that this phase will be gone very soon and gleeful life is waiting at your doorstep.

I read in my favourite novel “Tuesday With Morrie” that failure is a part of our life and one should learn our mistakes from it. One should always try to rise by learning from its past mistakes in the same way as sea waves do.

The Ocean is an oasis of my life and I always share secrets with it. I feel lighthearted by sharing my sorrow and grief. I share everything with my best friend by writing it down on the wet sand and surging, retreating waves take away my secrets with it.  Best friend is one who is for you forever without even expecting anything in return from you, I feel the same when sea water breaks into foam just to touch your feet and be with you.


We all know to achieve success in life one should be adaptable to very situation. Like sea changes its colour from green to blue to gray with the change of colour of the sky we should also adapt to the situation. Ocean is of blue colour and blue colour symbolizes purity, sincerity and spirituality. I feel sea is the mixture of all three.

Have you ever experienced its serenity, purity, calmness?? I would love to hear your thoughts on this.


No comments: