Monday, June 13, 2011

Thrilling experience in Mustang “The Sports Car”





Sports car has always been craze among enthusiastic. My knowledge regarding sports car is awful.  Last month by chance we went to one of my relatives place in Texas and he came in his ravishing ‘Mustang” car to pick us from the airport. To everybody’s surprise I dint even notice the car because of my ignorance about it. When I was told about it I couldn't take my eyes off it.


I must say drive of one hour in that car was crazy.  You cannot compare the sights and sounds of this car with anything else. When it ran on the road with its quick burst of speeds I could notice people swayed their head just to take a glimpse of its beauty.  Technically it has been designed in such a way that even at the speed of 60 miles per hour it gave me feeling as if I am going at more than 100 miles per hour.

The thrill and joy of riding is still fresh in my mind!!!!



No comments: