Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My First Crush on a Teacher

First crush is always special and like all other girls I too had one in class XI.  Yes, you heard it right. You must be thinking class XI isn’t it too early??  But I was crazy that time, crazy, immature and dreamy.

Those crazy days are still so vivid in my mind.  I still remember the first day when he entered our class and I fell for him instantly.  He was tall, charming, whitish complexion and had masculine body.  In class XI we all were busy with “IIT Preparation” and he was appointed by our principal to get our physics doubts clear. As usual first class was just an introductory class and time just flew away.  At that time I wished I had some time machine so that this introductory class could go on and never stop :).

He used to take three classes a week and from then on last bencher girl (That’s me ) became the first bencher and I was always right ahead of time for the class.  Of course from then on Physics was my favourite subject.  Every time when he entered for the class my heart flipped, blood rushed through my body and my cheek used to become red hot.Well it’s kind of embarrassing but I relished those silly moments.Now an insincere student became sincere and to everybody’s surprise I had doubts which as usual I used to clear it after the class. I used to wait for this moment, only him and me discussing in a classroom. I had goose bumps all over my body when with his cute dimpled smile he used to say “yes Ankita what’s your doubt”.

Every day in school I hoped desperately for a single glimpse of him. Days passed by and this continued. My friends started teasing me with his name and with this, infatuation became stronger. Winter vacation came and we all had to leave for our home. I was excited about going home and sad about not getting to see him for one complete month. Luckily just a day before the vacation he came to take our class. I still remember he wore striped black colour t-shirt and light blue colour jeans that day. After the class I went to ask him what would he do for one month and his answer shattered my little heart. You all must be wondering what his answer was?? He was married and had one lovely daughter. I was heartbroken when reality struck me. Without even saying a word I just went away.

It’s been 9 years since I saw him and now I think how silly I was at that time.

P.S- Crushes are meant to be crushed..:)

No comments: